Careers At Big Daddy RVs
Job Openings at Big Daddy RVs in London KY
RV Sales Job Openings
- Determine customers needs and wants and assist them in the buying process
- Feature and benefit some of the top selling towable and motorized products in the industry including the number one selling product for the last 8 years.
- Follow up with customers both by phone and email during sales process
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be a multi-tasker
- Must be computer literate, with basic typing skills
- Prior sales experience in either a dealership or similar atmosphere desired
- Valid driver’s license and ability to obtain sales license (no criminal history)
- 40-45 hours a week with some Saturdays and evenings required, most weeks are a 5 day work week.
- Competitive commission rates and benefits available for the right candidate. Excellent career opportunity with large earning potential
RV Phone Sales Job Openings
We're looking for experienced, self-motivated, responsible and professional salespeople to telephone our leads to provide information, answer questions and sell RVs and related products and services. Must have excellent communication skills and sales experience.
RV Finance Specialist Job Openings
• Contract new business, sell and close deals
• Generate finance income on all sold customers
• Check/verify paperwork involved with cash, finance or loan transactions
• Contract or collect all money at closing
• Seek bank approval on financed and leased deals
• Assist in acquiring approval from lenders
• Understand all programs and rate options offered by our lenders
• Solicit extended warranty sales (aftermarket)
• Handle all cancellations for extended warranties and credit life
RV Title Clerk Job Openings
Responsibilities: Job duties include the following:
• Processes all licensing and title work for each unit/RV sold.
• Review titles for accuracy and completeness.
• Process paperwork on a timely basis.
• Submit lien payoffs to corporate office to be processed.
• Complete funding packets and send to lenders.
• Track funding to ensure it is received from lenders in a timely manner.
• Post deals and update commissions.
• Other duties as requested by management. Qualifications: Desired Skills and Experience
• Prior title work within the RV, Automotive industry, or Power sports industry is a MUST.
• Prior office experience is a must.
• Experience with processing out of state deals is preferred.
• Able to work in a team setting in a fast-paced office setting.
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
• Ability to multitask and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
• Reliable and strong work ethic. Professional appearance is a must.
RV Service Manager Job Openings
RV Service Mechanic Job Openings