Big Daddy RV's Canadian Customers
Big Daddy RV's Canadian Customers Big Daddy RV's Sells Travel Trailers and 5Th Wheels to our Canadian buddies each year. As you navigate through Big Daddy RV's website, please be aware that all prices are in U.S. Dollars, But don't let the Border between us keep you from saving thousands of dollars on your next RV purchase.
Big Daddy RV's has assembled a list of items that you will need to take care of (with our assistance) in order to transport your new rv into Canada. We Will supply you with all paperwork essential to import your RV across the Canadian Border.
1. Obtain a Recall Clearance Letter - This will allow you to pass the Federal Inspection. (Big Daddy RV's will provide this to you during the paperwork process.)
2. Purchase Order - Bill Of Sale. (Big Daddy RV's will provide this during paperwork process.)
3. Manufacturers Certificate of Origin (MCO) Big Daddy RV's will provide this during our paperwork process.)
4. Fees to be paid at Border (All fees are the obligation of the customer.) All Canadian customers will pay $195 + GST(Goods and Services Tax). This is paid to the Registrar of Imported Vehicles.
In addition to RIV Fee - The following will apply:
Import To: Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, New Foundland and Labrador
5% GST (Goods and Services Tax).
AND 8% HST(Harmonized Sales Tax)
Import To: Quebec GST (Goods and Services Tax). + QST (Quebec Sales Tax)
Canada Border Services Agency does not accept cash or checks for the RIV Fee.
5. Once you're New RV Enters Canada: You will have 45 days for vehicle inspection and to complete any modifications that are needed. Canadian Tire will perform all Federal Inspections as well as Provincial Inspections.
6. How Does Big Daddy RV's Handle Payment:
Big Daddy RV’s requires you to provide a minimum of 10% of the purchase price as a non-refundable deposit of a new unit. All deposits must be funded with a cashier check.
If required, a down payment may be paid with a cashier's check or wire transfer. Wire transfer will require 7 business days to process.
Complete balance payments may be paid using the following methods ONLY:
1. Wire Transfer 7 business days prior to pick-up/delivery date.
2. Cash or Cashier's Check.
3. Canadian customers can pay by cashier’s check but have to present that check during business hours so that Big Daddy RV's can verify funds with the Canadian bank.
4. Canadians having their units delivered will have to submit a wire transfer or send a copy of cashier's check before delivery for certification.
Cashier's Checks Must Be Bank Issued - Personal Checks Stamped Certified Will Not Be Accepted. If You Need Your New RV Delivered, We Typically Meet You At The Border Crossing Of Your Choice. Important Phone Numbers And Websites That You May Need:
Registrar Of Imported Vehicles Canada Border Services Agency Transport Canada 888.848.8240 800.461.9999 English 800.333.0371 RIV.CA 800.959.2036 French
Please don't think twice, Contact Big Daddy RV's With Any Questions That You May Have.
Big Daddy RV's looks forward to working with our Canadian Customers. We want to make sure that all of our customers are taken care of. Whether you are purchasing a Fifth Wheel Camper, Travel Trailer Camper, Toy Hauler camper or A toy Hauler we want to make the process as easy as possible.
Need help finding your RV... try RV Finder!
Big Daddy RVs is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @ (855) 460-1013 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.